Saturday, June 30, 2012

Robot flash project (Spring 2011)

Here's a group project I worked on for my animation 2A flash class at CSUN. The prompt was that character A drops something, character B picks it up, character A wants it back. We decided to make it about a robot's arm falling off. We received a faculty award from Steven Theis, who taught the class.

I did the character designs and flash rigging (except the arms, which we did traditionally), as well as the interior backgrounds and color cards. (The scenes I animated are listed below.)



Scenes I animated:
9. Robot asks for arm as little robot rolls away
11. Big robot stretches arm to grab little robot
12. Pulls little robot in, whips off arm
13. Little robot on ground, rubbing his head
14. Big robot clicks his arm back in, says "huh?'
19. Arm falls to ground, little robot says "yay"



BONUS:
For some reason, we had to make this in that class:

(I'm in the ending)

No comments:

Post a Comment